Country Wedding Package (2013)
Amenities Included in Wedding Package Price
- Lodging for up to 10 people. For additional night’s lodging for up to 10 people, add $700.
- Property Liaison to work with you on the day of event.
- On-site parking for event
- Parking attendants
- Wedding and Reception areas
- Garden Gazebo/ Wedding Arch for ceremony
- Thirteen (13) 60” round tables (8-10 people each)
- White resin wedding chairs
- Set up of tables and chairs
- Five (5) 8’ banquet tables for Food/Bar (3 for Caterer, 2 for Bar/Beverage)
- Cake Table – 48’ round
- Gift Table – 6’ oblong table
- Guest Sign-in Table – 18” Bistro Table
- Rustic, wooden 6′ x 3′ table
- Use of 2 – 10 x 10 white canopies
- Dance floor with overhead lighting
- Use of 2 galvanized metal wash tubs
- Outdoor lighting of walks and driveway
- Lighting over upper lawn (Reception area)
- Lighting in trees, tikki torches
- Access of property grounds, waterfall, pond and flower gardens
A one-hour wedding rehearsal will be scheduled for the night before the wedding. At this time you will meet the wedding liaison for Husum Highlands and go over any last-minute details.
Day of Wedding
- Check-in and check-out at 11:00 a.m.
- Restroom facilities for guests (Porta potties with wash station)
- Tent available for inclement weather (additional fee)
- Due to County Noise Ordinance, reception music must be played at a reasonable volume during event and cease at 10:30 p.m.
- Event concludes by 10:30 p.m.
- Bridal party may have access to dressing rooms, dining, and parlor areas in main house. Wedding guests will be directed to the outdoor ceremony and reception sites.
Pricing & Terms
Weekend rates (Friday, Saturday or Sunday wedding):
|Up to 100
|$4,400 + 7% tax
$4,600 + 7% tax
$4,700 + 7% tax
$4,800 + 7% tax
$4,900 + 7% tax
Mid-week rates (Monday-Thursday):
- $500 off the above prices
- $700 non-refundable deposit will secure your event date.
- 50% of balance due 30 days from booking date.
- Balance due 30 days prior to event.
- Must cancel 60 days prior to event in order to receive a 50% refund of wedding total.
- Husum Highlands is a non-smoking establishment.
- No dogs on premises (service dogs excepted).
- A licensed bar tender is required to serve alcoholic beverages.